As an online platform that finds extraordinary young entrepreneurs who are proffering solutions across a wide spectrum of industries. The platform provides opportunities and supports to young entrepreneurs as they use their talents to serve others by driving social investments for societal advancements.
Table of Contents
Aim of The Meflyn Anwana entrepreneur first class story prize
- To Identify young entrepreneurs in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria and Africa, and showcase them.
- To enables business linkages for at least 50,000 entrepreneurs onboarded via collaborations with implementing partners.
- To feature these young entrepreneurs on the website and other forum with their stories and expose them to opportunities of investments by Angel investors, Venture capitalists etc.
How to take part
- To get featured you must be an entrepreneur.
- Click here to fill a short Questionnaire
- Send in pictures of your business to email@example.com
- When your story is published on the platform, share the links of your feature article on social media platform.
- The entrepreneurs with the top three highest number of page views would qualify for the Meflyn Anwana Entrepreneur First Class Story Prize
Application deadline : May 29 2021.
- N200,000 in business funding, PR and Marketing /Mentoring/Networking.
- N150,000 in business funding, PR and Marketing /Mentoring/Networking
- N100,000 in funding, PR and Marketing/Mentoring/